Saturday, March 8, 2014

One month till departure

Just yesterday I realized that this time I'm taking off for the trail will be the longest I have been unemployed since I was 16. I may not be old, but this is still pretty life changing. My last day at work was a double where I worked from 9am-2am. I mean what could be a better departure for work? Having such a long day and then today, my first day off  for my trip adventure I am headed outside for 4 days. I'll be testing gear choices, my seem sealing job, and outfit while backpacking and climbing. Life is truly good.

1 comment:

  1. Guess I'd better get that rain jacket in the mail this week!! Been slacking here!! Noticed in one of your earlier postings that energy bars make you queasy!! Same here, and avoid them!! Enjoy! Duane

    ReplyDelete